Inspired by the ever-changing needs of America’s hard-working trades professionals, Channellock, Inc. is proud to release its new CHANNELLOCK® 10WCB 10” CODE BLUE® WIDEAZZ® Adjustable Wrench.
“As the skilled trade industry continues to evolve, so should its tools,” said Ryan DeArment, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Channellock, Inc. “We introduced our new 10WCB after hearing feedback from skilled tradespeople who were asking for a longer, wider WIDEAZZ® Adjustable Wrench.”
- Extra-wide, two-inch jaw capacity (up to 72% wider than a standard 10” wrench) to support larger nuts and bolts
- Longer, non-protruding jaws for greater access in tight spaces
- Minimal head width for hard-to-reach applications
- Forged from rugged chrome vanadium steel for maximum strength
- Slim and comfortable tapered-handle design
- Precise four-thread knurl for accurate adjustments
- CODE BLUE® comfort grips to reduce hand fatigue
“Innovation and adaptation have always been at the core of our company’s success,” said Channellock, Inc. COO and President, Jon DeArment. “Our willingness to modify our existing tools and create new ones is what has kept us in business for over 136 years and will sustain us for years to come. We want hard-working people everywhere to continue to reach for CHANNELLOCK® tools when they need to get the job done right.” Like the 6WCB and 8WCB, the new 10WCB WIDEAZZ® Adjustable Wrench is made in Spain.
For more information, visit www.channellock.com