A few lighting options from Streamlight that can assist first responders, utility workers and other emergency personnel during search and rescue operations, power outages and other emergency situations. They include:
- Rechargeable, pistol-grip light perfect for “search and rescue” during hurricanes and heavy rains.
- Waterproof and even floats if dropped in water.
- Far-reaching beam illuminates stormy situations with 1,000 lumens and reaches 1,039 meters.
Enduro Pro HAZ-LO Headlamp:
- Fits easily around the head and hard hats; 45-degree tilting head
- Offers three modes: spot for distance, flood for area illumination and a spot/flood combination for increased light output.
- Provides essential lighting when assisting residents or pets from their homes or when operating rescue vehicles and watercraft.
- Class I, Division 1 safety rated for use in potentially hazardous work environments.
Super Siege Lantern:
- Brilliant, 1,100-lumen rechargeable light ideal for large-scale scene lighting required by first responders
- Features one white and four red LEDs for night vision
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery also enables rescue teams to recharge electronic devices from the light’s USB port
- IPX7 rated for waterproof operation to one meter, and also floats.
Portable Scene Light EXT:
- Goes anywhere, while providing rapid deployment on site
- Features 90-degree rotating head and pole that extends 84 inches high, allowing for complete scene light coverage from an extended height
- Folds to a compact size for portability and easy storage on a boat or in a rescue or service vehicle.
- On high, produces 5,300 lumens over a distance of 410 meters.
For more information, visit www.streamlight.com