Klein Tools, for professionals since 1857, introduces the 5-Piece Insulated Tool Kit, a new set of essential insulated tools for electricians, featuring two screwdrivers, two pliers (side- and diagonal-cutting) and a wire stripper.
5-Piece Insulated Tool Kit (Cat. No. 94130)
- All tools meet or exceed ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
- Three-part insulation with underlayer on the pliers and wire stripper provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised; VDE Certified
- 9” Side-Cutting Pliers (2139NEEINS) feature induction hardened cutting knives
- 8” Diagonal-Cuttings (20028EINS) cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Wire Stripper (11054EINS) strips and cuts 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire and cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Slim tip #2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Cabinet tip screwdrivers allow for greater access into tight spaces
- Insulated screwdriver blades are flush with the tip to help reduce nicking insulation
- Cushion-Grip screwdriver handles for great torque and comfort
“Klein Tools’ goal in assembling this 5-piece kit was to provide professionals with a set of essential insulated tools at a competitive price point,” said Tyler Winthers, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “This kit covers needs across the board, with the added benefit of meeting or exceeding the ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.