Klein Tools, for professionals since 1857, introduces the Lightweight Cooling Fan for Hard Hats, designed to be a lightweight and powerful cooling solution that securely fits on all Klein Tools Hard Hats and Safety Helmets.
Lightweight Cooling Fan for Hard Hats (Cat. No. 60523)
- Compact, low profile and quiet operation allows for use in confined spaces
- Open axial fan design allows maximum airflow efficiency
- Easy mount design; no straps needed
- Up to 16-hour runtime on low; 8-hour on high for continuous all-day use
- 360 ̊ fine vent adjustment to allow you to focus airflow where needed on back of the head or neck
- Hinge design allow flip-up storage when not in use
- Independent power and mode button to control each fan
- Cable management clips to secure cable to prevent snagging
- Powered by a modular rechargeable battery (Cat. No. 29025) that can replaced for extended runtime.
- Fits on Klein Hard Hats (Cap style, Full brim), and Safety Helmets (Type-1 and Type-2)
“Managing heat stress is a major issue on jobsites, and it starts by keeping yourself cool, especially your head area,” says Shantanu Deshpande, group product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s new Lightweight Cooling Fan is a one-of-a-kind portable solution that provides hours of continuous airflow in the exposed neck and head side area. The modular system’s compact and lightweight design allows use in tight spaces or in wide exposed areas to allow use in multiple applications and environments.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products