Milwaukee Tool continues to enhance their line of unique cutting solutions with the introduction of carbide teeth, multi-material, metal, wood, and specialty Oscillating Multi-Tool Blades. The new multi-tool blades are complete with a Universal Fit OPEN-LOKTM Connection for quick blade changes and each blade is equipped to tackle a variety of jobsite applications.
When cutting into wood, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials, the Oscillating Multi-Tool HCS Wood Blades utilize premium, high-carbon steel with edge-ground teeth to provide users with optimal cutting performance. These multi-tool blades are designed with a longer blade body and an aggressive tooth form to deliver faster cuts than Milwaukee’s previous generation of wood multi-tool blades. The blades are available in 1-3/8”, 2-1/2” & 3-1/2” widths.
The new multi-tool blade lineup also includes oscillating multi-tool accessories for various sanding, scraping, grinding, and material removal applications:
- Triangle Sanding Pad: Utilizes a dense foam backer for flexibility and durability to sand in hard to reach places.
- Rigid & Flexible Scrapers: Constructed of solid stainless steel for versatile and quick removal of paints, adhesives and sealants.
- Multi-Cutter Scraper: Constructed of solid stainless steel with three different cutting edges for cutting through carpet, roofing paper, asphalt roofing, shingles, and cardboard.
- Sealant Cutting Blades: Equipped with a wide or tapered edge for easy sealant removal in expansion joints and a Mushroom sealant scraper is complete with a flexible mushroom sharp for delicate sealant removal around glass.
- Hybrid Carbide Grit Boot Blade: Incorporate a 2-in-1 shape for fast grout and mortar removal.
- Diamond Grit Boot Blade: Constructed with more durable diamond grip for fast grout removal and up to 5x longer life than standard carbide grit blades.
- 5-in-1 Drywall Blade: Precision laser-cut to deliver 5-in-1 functionality for all drywall cutting needs.
All specialty blades are universal fit and complete with an OPEN-LOK™ Anchor for quick blade changes.
For more information, visit www.milwaukeetool.com