Configurable Furniture Power Center
Designed to be easily installed into furniture, the dash™ Furniture Power Center provides designers a higher degree of customization while giving users easy access and control of power and data wherever it is needed. The dash product family is built around a common set of cubes that can be configured at the factory to meet the needs of any environment.
The furniture power center is ideal for hospitality spaces allowing for control of nearby devices with the built-in switching controls. The modern design allows it to compliment any space with standard device and trim plates available in white or graphite finishes. Additional trim plates are available in stainless, bronze, and brass finishes.
Features & Benefits
- Easy installation. All dash™ products are easy-to-install, requiring minimal hardware.
- Features tamper-resistant receptacles. Tamper-resistant receptacles protect users and devices from damage or risk of injury.
- Slim, Modern Design. The dash FPC is designed to blend right into any space, complementing existing decor with a minimalist design that’s right on target with high-end environments.
- Front Mount Unit. This product is required to install from the front, which is easy and flexible. Unit can be mounted vertically and horizontally.
- RoHS, Prop 65 compliant.
- Future-ready. With so many potential configurations and options, the dash™ offering is designed with the future in mind. Combine USB type A/C ports with switching and data options.
- UL Spill Water Compliant. Passed UL 962A Spill Water Test requirements so it can even be used in a horizontal surface such as a tabletop.
- FCC Compliance. This device complies with FCC Part 15, Subpart B. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
For more information, visit legrand.us